Unsubscribe Profiles by importing a file.
In this Article
How to Unsubscribe Profile With File Import
1. Head over to Audience and click Add a new Profile to find all import options.
2. Select From file.
3. Choose Unsubscribe.
3. Click Insert file and select the file from your computer. We support CSV and XLS/XLSX files up to 50MB. Read more about the supported file formats.
The file must contain the a Unique Identifier (email, phone, or CRM ID) that is used to recognise the Profile, in order to unsubscribe the Profiles, regardless of what other fields there are in the file.
Unique ID & Consents
4. Select the Unique ID for the Profiles you wish to unsubscribe.
5. Then choose which Subscription the Profiles should be unsubscribed from.
6. Click Next.
7. Map the Unique Identifier in the file to make the system able to identify which Profiles to Unsubscribe.
8. See that the Consent address mapping is auto-mapped or choose the correct one from
the dropdown. Click Next.
9. When ready, click Unsubscribe or click Cancel to quit.
File Import Report
Take a look at the File import report to learn more about the results of your import!