Enable the Tribe Integration
Ready to integrate? Follow the steps in this article and get Tribe ready for the first sync.
In this Article
Enable the Integration
1. To enable the Tribe integration in APSIS One, find and open the Integrations Tab in the left menu.
2. If you are working with several Sections make sure you have selected the Section you want to connect in the top right corner.
3. Locate Tribe and click Connect.
4. In the lower right corner click Continue.
5. Now, find the Tribe API key in Tribe.
Navigate to the marketplace in Tribe CRM and Click the Email Marketing tab.
Activate the APSIS One link.
The link now automatically installs the necessary settings that are part of the APSIS One module. This may take some time.
Open the settings and check if the default country code for phone numbers is set correctly.
You can now skip the screen selections.
Copy the API URL and API Key from the connector screen.
7. Enter the URL and Tribe API key, and click Connect.
Now the connection has been enabled.
Next up is deciding and setting up what data to sync. Learn how to sync Contacts and Profile data.
Uninstall the Tribe Integration
It's not possible to uninstall or disable the integration while a Full Sync is in progress. Should you want to do this, you first need to cancel the Full Sync.
1. Open the Integrations tab and locate the Tribe Integration card and click Edit.
2. Select the Settings tab, and click uninstall.