Create a Sign-up Bar
In this Article
Before You Begin
To successfully publish a Sign-up Bar make sure following is in place.
and Add Tracking to it
How to Create a Sign-up Bar
1. Head over to the Website Tool in the left menu to get started.
2. Click Create New Activity.
3. Choose the Forms tab and select Sign-up Bar.
4. Give the Sign-up Bar a working name, Select the Section you are working in and choose the domain you want the Sign-up Bare to appear.
5. Choose which channel the Sign-up Bar can collect consent for. It is only possible to collect one or the other with the same Sign-Up bar.
6. Decide which Subscription(s) Profiles who sign up will give consent to and click Next.
7. Choose how the Sign-up Bar should be displayed on the website.
8. Set the messages for the Sign-up Bar.
9. Create the Design for the Sign-up Bar. Adjust colours, font, and button as you like.
10. Finally, run through the details of the Sign-up Bar a final time before clicking Activate.
11. Find the Sign-up Bar under Activated & Paused in the Website Tool.
You may visit the Report, Edit, Pause or Delete the Product View in the bottom bar.
As website visitor sign up Sign-up Bar Events will be collected and stored on Profiles in your Audience