About the WooCommerce Checkout Integration
Synchronise data from WooCommerce Checkout to APSIS One - manage consent, sync customer data and create rich customer journeys with marketing automation. Read on to learn more about how the integration works!
Developed by Rommel.dk
The integration is developed by Rommel.dk. Purchase the integration here.
In this Article
Notice that only new customers will be added directly into APSIS ONE and historical order data wont be synchronized at this point. Only data from the day you connect the two systems will be available to use in APSIS ONE.
What can be Synced?
Use the Wordpress plugin to bring your shopping data to live by integrating your WooCommerce checkout with APSIS One
Sync the freely given consent stored on a Contact in WooCommerce to a Profile. Without consent no communication can be send.
Data from the WooCommerce Checkout can be synced Profile Attributes.
The integration will sync two events which are stored on your profiles in APSIS ONE.
A purchase event which is triggered when the order is placed and a purchase product event which tells you about the specific product being purchased.
Setting Up the Integration
Install the plugin in your shop.
You must have admin user rights in APSIS One to access the integrations.
How to integrate
1. Once you have installed the plugin in your shop find and open the Integrations Tab in the left Menu.
2. If you are working with several Sections make sure you have selected the Section you want to connect in the top right corner.
3. Locate WooCommerce and click Connect.
4. In the lower right corner click Continue.
5. Copy the API key and secret into the Wordpress admin dashboard.
Now, the connection is enabled. Next, decide how to map consent from WooCommerce to APSIS One.
1. Head over to the Consent tab.
2. Choose which list you want to map to a Subscription in APSIS One.
3. Select the Checkout label.
4. Select the placement hook.
5. Give the Checkout placement a priority.
6. Remember to Save Changes before the next step.
1. Head over to the Checkout filed mapping to map the filed from Checkout to APSIS One Attributes.
2. Map the Checkout Fields you wish to sync to Profiles. Create the Attributes you need in the data model.
3. Remember to Save Changes.
4. Always test your setup by creating an order and going into the order to see if it got an order note that the order is synced.
Why integrate WooCommerce Checkout?
Follow up with new customers with smart, segmented marketing automation flows, and create unique customer journeys based on real time order data.
Create a better customer experience by personalizing your content - use WooCommerce order and product events to target your customers with relevant content.
Eliminate data silos
Collect customers from your WooCommerce shop at checkout and enrich your audience with shop interactions and gain more in-depth overview of how your customers interact with your brand.
WooCommerce overview in APSIS ONE
The integration will provide you with;
Checkout information that will be stored on Profiles in the Custom Attributes.
Purchase events which are stored on Profiles as events.
The integration will sync two types of events. A purchase event which is triggered when the order is placed and a purchase product event which tells you about the specific product being purchased.