Sync Campaigns & Filters
In this Article
1. To be able to sync Campaigns & Filters the Lime integration must be enabled and have run at least one full sync. Learn how to set it up here.
How to set up Campaigns & Filters Sync
A Campaign is a collection of Contacts created in Lime based on specific conditions. The Campaigns & Filters sync will tag all Profiles in the Campaigns or Filter.
Follow these step to start syncing Campiagns & Filters to APSIS One.
1. Head over to Integrations in the left menu, locate Lime, and click Edit.
2. Choose Campaigns & Filters.
3. To sync Campaigns & Filters click Start import.
4. Choose the Campaigns & Filters in the dropdown you want to sync and start the import. The Campaigns & Filters sync will tag all Profiles in the Campaigns or Filters.
Now, you'll see the sync starting.
Once the sync is done use the tag in the Send to step in the Email tool, to reach only profiles in that Campaign or Filter. Or use it to build even more elaborate segments in the Segment Builder.
Make Campaign & Filters Sync Recurring
Make the Campaigns & Filters sync recur during the day.
1. Click Manage to manage which Campaigns & Filters should be recurring.
2. Tick the box for the Campaigns & Filters you want to make recurring.