In this Article
How to Connect Playable
1. To enable the Playable integration in APSIS One, find and open the Integrations Tab in the left Menu.
2. If you are working with several Sections make sure you have selected the Section you want to connect in the top right corner.
3. Locate Playable and click Connect.
4. In the lower right corner click Continue.
5. Here you'll find the Client Secret and Secret Key - save the Secret key. Once you close this window, you will not be able to access the Secret Key again.
Playable Profile data
Once the integration is up and running you'll be able to see and use Playable data in APSIS One.
Here's an overview of the data collected by Playable and fed into your APSIS One. It is available in all activities and features that allow you to work with Profile data.
Read more about:
When you set up the Playable integration, you have the option to map Campaign Fields to Custom Attributes in APSIS One. The values of the Campaign fields will be fed as values to Custom Attributes in APSIS One Profiles.
Make sure that the Custom Attributes you map to Custom Fields in Playable have Read & Write permissions for the Email identifier. Learn how to set up the Attributes.
Default Attributes will be populated automatically and no extra steps are necessary.
Payable Consent Event
The Consent Event is sent to APSIS One Profiles by the Playable integration.
The individual provided consent via the Payable campaign.
Here are the types of data associated with this Event:
campaign: The ID of the LeadFamly campaign where the individual provided their consent.
campaignType: The LeadFamly campaign Type.
campaignUrl: The url where the LeadFamly campaign is running.
email: The email address the individual provided when completing the campaign.