Connect Sleeknote with APSIS One
In this Article
How to Connect Sleeknote
1. To enable the Sleeknote integration in APSIS One, find and open the Integrations Tab in the left Menu.
2. If you are working with several Sections make sure you have selected the Section you want to connect in the top right corner.
3. Locate Sleeknote and click "Connect".
4. In the lower right corner click "Continue".
5. Copy the Client ID and Secret Key. Once you close this window, you will not be able to access the Secret Key again.
Sleeknote Profile Data
Once the integration is up and running you'll be able to see and use Sleeknote data in APSIS One.
Here's an overview of the data collected by Sleeknote and fed into your APSIS One. It is available in all activities and features that allow you to work with Profile data.
Read more about:
When you set up the Sleeknote integration, you have the option to map Campaign Fields to Custom Attributes in APSIS One. The values of the Campaign fields will be fed as values to Custom Attributes in APSIS One Profiles.
Make sure that the Custom Attributes you map to Campaign Fields in Sleeknote have Read & Write permissions for the Email identifier.
Default Attributes will be populated automatically and no extra steps are necessary.
Track "last Sleeknote form" - Map Additional Data
If you would like to track the last Sleeknote form a Profile filled in, or the last IP address from which they filled it in, you can do this by choosing to map Additional Data Fields.
This is useful for setting up Marketing Automation flows that target only the most recent sign-ups to a specific Sleeknote form. Simply create a Segment with the Custom Attribute, and use it when sending your next email marketing campaign.
To map additional fields, create Custom Attributes in the Data Model of the Section you wish to work in that will be mapped to the Sleeknote Event.
For clarity, we recommend naming them something like
LastIPSleeknote. This will make it easier to identify the Attributes in APSIS One activities.
Don't forget to give Read & Write permissions for the Email identifier in Allowed Operations for your Custom Attributes.
How to Map Additional Data
1. In the Integration step of your Sleeknote campaign builder, check the additional data fields box.
2. Under Apsis One Fields, expand the drop-down boxes, and map the Additional Fields to your Custom Attributes.
Custom Attribute will be updated in real-time to reflect the last Sleeknote form a Profile filled in, and the last IP address they used.
3. When finished, click Save Integration.
Sleeknote Consent Event
The Consent Event is sent to APSIS One Profiles by the Sleeknote integration.
The individual provided consent via your Sleeknote campaign.
Here are the types of data associated with this Event:
address: The email address the individual provided when signing up for your communications.
campaign: The ID of the Sleeknote campaign where the individual provided their consent.
maskedIPAddress: The masked IP address associated with the individual.
signupPage: The URL of the page on which the individual signed up.