To configure the store setup make sure you have enabled the connection between Magento and APSIS One.
In this Article
Configure the Store Setup
In order to proceed, set the user role to Administrator. If the user's role is not Administrator, ensure that the user has access to the following resources:
Reports > Apsis One > Apsis Profile
Reports > Apsis One > Apsis Event
Reports > Apsis One > Apsis Abandoned Basket
Stores > Settings > Configuration > Apsis Configuration
1. Head over to Stores on the left side, inside Magento.
2. Click Configuration.
3. Choose the Store you want to set up with APSIS One next to Store View.
4. Click Accounts under the APSIS One configuration menu.
5. In Enabled, select Yes from the drop-down menu. Two more fields will appear for you to complete.
6. In Client ID and Client Secret, enter the credentials created in APSIS One for the Section that corresponds with your store.
7. When done, click Save Config.
The module will validate the API credentials by generating a token that will confirm if the credentials are valid or not. If the credentials are not valid, contact your Account Manager.
Repeat this process to configure additional stores, using the Client ID and Secret Key generated for each corresponding Section.
Continue setting up the integration by completing the data mapping.