Enable the Lime Integration
Ready to integrate? Follow the steps in this article and get ready for the first sync.
In this Article
Enable the Integration
1. To enable the Lime integration in APSIS One, find and open the Integrations Tab in the left menu.
2. If you are working with several Sections make sure you have selected the Section you want to connect in the top right corner.
3. Locate Lime and click Connect.
4. In the lower right corner click Continue.
5. Enter the Lime CRM API details, and click Connect.
6. Choose a default country code. This will be the code of the country where most of your customers are located, and will only be used when a number is imported without a country code.
7. Click Connect.
Now the connection has been enabled.
Next up is setting up what data to sync. Learn how to sync Contacts and Profile data right here.
Disable the Lime Integration
It's not possible to uninstall or disable the integration while a Full Sync is in progress. Should you want to do this, you first need to cancel the Full Sync.
1. Open the Integrations tab and locate the Lime Integration and click Edit.
2. Select the Settings tab, and click Uninstall.