Sync Marketing Lists in Microsoft Dynamics
In this Article
1. To be able to sync Marketing Lists the Microsoft Dynamics (MsD) integration must be enabled and have run at least one full sync. Learn how to set it up here.
2. Enable the APSIS One Integration User to read Marketing Lists. This is done in Microsoft Dynamics in Settings - Security - Security Roles:
How to set up Marketing List sync
A Marketing List is a collection of Contacts created in MsD based on specific conditions. The Marketing List sync will tag all Profiles in the Marketing List.
Follow these step to start syncing Marketing Lists to APSIS One.
1. Head over to Integrations in the left menu, locate MsD, and click Edit.
2. Choose Marketing List.
3. To sync Marketing List click Start import.
4. Choose the Marketing List in the dropdown from MsD you want to sync and simply start the import. The Marketing List sync will tag all Profiles in the Marketing List.
Now, you'll see the sync starting.
Once the sync is done use the tag in the Send to step in the Email tool, to reach only profiles in that Marketing List. Or use it to build even more elaborate segments in the Segment Builder.
Make Marketing List Sync Recurring
Make the Marketing List sync recur during the day.
1. Click Manage to manage which Marketing List should be recurring.
2. Tick the box for the Marketing List(s) you want to make recurring.