Enable the Enterprise Integration
Ready to integrate? Follow the steps in this article and get Enterprise ready for the first sync.
In this Article
Enable the Integration
1. To enable the Enterprise integration in APSIS One, find and open the Integrations Tab in the left Menu.
2. If you are working with several Sections make sure you have selected the Section you want to connect in the top right corner.
3. Locate Enterprise and click Connect.
4. In the lower right corner click Continue.
5. Find the Enterprise API key in the Efficy Designer and create a new key by clicking the plus.
6. To create an API Key and setup the connection on the Efficy Enterprise side follow these steps.
7. When done, head back to APSIS One and enter your URL and Efficy CRM API key, and click Connect.
8. Choose a default country code. This will be the code of the country where most of your customers are located, and will only be used when a number is imported without a country code.
9. Click Connect.
Now, the connection has been enabled.
Next, set up what data to sync. Learn how to sync Contacts and Profile data right here.
Disable the Enterprise Integration
It's not possible to uninstall or disable the integration while a Full Sync is in progress. Should you want to do this, you first need to cancel the Full Sync.
1. Open the Integrations tab and locate the Enterprise Integration card and click Edit.
2. Select the Settings tab, and click Uninstall.