The webCRM Node
Create Activities in webCRM based on any data stored on a Profile in Efficy Marketing.
In this Article
About the webCRM Node
Optimise workflows by creating activities in webCRM based on any data stored on a Profile. Easily assign the Activity to the right person while setting up the node.
Setting Up the webCRM Node
Once the webCRM integration is enabled the webCRM Node will be available in the Marketing Automation tool.
Use the webCRM Node at any stage in the flow after the Listen Node.
1. Locate the node in the right node menu and simply drag it into the canvas.
The flow always start with the Listen Node. Learn how to set it up right here. The Listen Node will start Profiles in the flow. It can listen for any data stored on a Profile. The Activity in webCRM will be created based on what you set up in the Listen node.
In example Listen for file downloads on your website. Now, every time a Profile download the file, create an Activity and assign it to a user from the sales team.
2. Give the Activity a name.
3. Select what type of Activity you want to create from the dropdown.
4. Choose which user to assign the Activity to.
5. Decide the Activity Action
6. Finally decide, when to send the Activity. Choose between Wait for or On specific Days.
Wait for t a few days, weeks, months or years before sending the Activity to webCRM.
or send the Activity to webCRM On Specific Days. In example choose only weekdays and leave out weekends.