Sync Overviews in webCRM to APSIS One
To be able to sync Overviews the webCRM integration must be enabled and have run at least one full sync.
In this Article
How to Set Up Overview Sync
An Overview is a collection of Contacts created in webCRM based on specific conditions. Learn more about Overviews in webCRM.
Follow these step to start syncing Overviews to APSIS One.
1. Head over to Integrations in the left menu, locate webCRM, and click Edit.
2. Choose Overviews.
3. To sync Overview click Start import.
4. Choose the Overview in the dropdown from webCRM you want to sync and simply start the import. The Overview sync will tag all Profiles in the Overview.
Now, you'll see the sync starting.
Once the sync is done use the tag in the Send to step in the Email tool, to reach only profiles in that Overview. Or use it to build even more elaborate segments in the Segment Builder.
Make Overview Sync Recurring
Make the Overview sync recur during the day.
1. Click Manage to manage which Overviews should be recurring.
2. Tick the box for the Overview(s) you want to make recurring.