Enable the webCRM Integration
Ready to integrate? Follow the steps in this article and get webCRM ready for the first sync.
In this Article
Enable the Integration
1. To enable the webCRM integration in APSIS One, find and open the Integrations Tab in the left menu.
2. If you are working with several Sections make sure you have selected the Section you want to connect in the top right corner.
3. Locate webCRM and click Connect.
4. In the lower right corner click Continue.
5. Now, find the WebCRM API key in webCRM under Integrations and API.
You can create a new one by clicking the plus. Remember to choose read/write for at least Persons entity.
6. Enter this URL: https://marketingapi.webcrm.com/v1/apsis and your webCRM API key, and click Connect.
7. Choose a default country code. This will be the code of the country where most of your customers are located, and will only be used when a number is imported without a country code.
8. Click Connect.
Now the connection has been enabled.
Next up is deciding and setting up what data to sync. Learn how to sync Contacts and Profile data.
Disable the webCRM Integration
It's not possible to uninstall or disable the integration while a Full Sync is in progress. Should you want to do this, you first need to cancel the Full Sync.
1. Open the Integrations tab and locate the webCRM Integration card and click Edit.
2. Select the Settings tab, and click uninstall.