Easily sync your Overviews in webCRM to APSIS One.
If you dont have the integrations installed yet follow this step-by-step guide to learn how.
Before you begin
Make sure you have installed the webCRM integration and run a full sync at least once.
How to set up the Overview sync
1. Jump into the integrations menu and find the webCRM integration - click edit.
2. To sync your Overview click start import
3. Choose the Overview from webCRM you want to sync and simply start the import.
The Overview sync will tag all profiles contained in the Overview.
Now, you'll see the sync starting.
Once the sync is done you can use the tag in the Send to step on the Email tool, to reach only profiles in that Overview.
Or use it to build even more elaborate segments in the segment builder.
Make your Overview sync recurring
You can also make your Overview sync recur during the day.
1. Click the manage button to manage which Overviews should be recurring.
2. Tick the box for the Overviews you want to make recurring.
Note, that if you make changes to the Overview in webCRM and contacts are removed from it, the tag will be removed from the corresponding profiles - The changes will take place with the next sync.