Display APSIS One Email Response data and Website Interactions on Microsoft Dynamics 365's Contact Cards, and gain a deeper understanding of your Profiles' relationship with your brand.
APSIS One Events cannot be used for any filtering in Microsoft Dynamics 365. They will be available only as a virtual entity as the data is fetched from APSIS One upon loading Contact Cards, and should not be used for any filtering in the CRM.
How to Manage Customisations in Microsoft Dynamics 365
1. To begin, head over to
2. Select the environment where you wish to add the APSIS One Events tables.
3. In Solutions in the left side menu, open the unmanaged solution.
We will continue to create a customisation for the Contact entity.
If your solution already contains a customisation for the Contact entity, then skip this step and jump to step 4.
Add an entity to the solution by clicking Add Existing in the top of the screen.
Then select Entity from the list.
Find and check the contact entity.
Under Contact, click Select Components. Leave the other options unticked.
Click Forms in the top menu, and click Contact.
In this example, we've chosen the Contact entity's main form.
4. Under Solutions, open the Contact entity.
5. Click the Forms tab and select the form where you want to add the APSIS One Event tables.
To create a copy of the form for the APSIS One customisations, and avoid overwriting your original form, click Save as.
6. In the Components menu, select the 2-columns tab.
This is will determine the layout of the Event data.
If you wish, you can reorder and rename the tabs and sections.
7. Select the Email Events section, and add a new Subgrid.
8. Select APSIS Events (Contact) from the Entity drop-down menu.
Pick Email APSIS Events under Default view.
Afterwards, repeat steps 7 and 8 to add Website APSIS Events.
9. Expand the Display Options drop-down menu and tick the Show related records checkbox.
10. In the top right corner, click Save.
Then click Publish.
You can now see APSIS One Events in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Contact Cards.