How to Edit a Consent List and Topics
While you cannot delete or remove a Consent list, you can rename Consent lists and/or their Topics, or add new Topics to your existing Consent lists!
1. Click on the Consent list you wish to edit Topics in.
2. Take a look at the Bottom bar, and click Edit.
3. Time to make your changes! If you want, you may change the Consent list's name directly on the List name field.
4. Click Add New to add a new Topic.
5. Write the name of your Topic, then press the Enter key in your keyboard or the checkmark icon in the right side of the Topic.
6. To edit a Topic, click on the Topic and edit its name directly.
7. Continue until you've made all your changes. When done, click Save Changes.
You can discard all the changes by clicking Cancel.