About Consent, subscriptions and Profiles
Profiles provide their consent by subscribing to a Topic in a Consent list. So, by creating Consent lists and their corresponding Topics, you can manage and review the subscriptions and Profiles who subscribed.
Profiles can opt-in to multiple Topics, so it's interesting to see how your more popular Topics perform against the number of Profiles in your Audience over time.
How to Create a Consent List and Topics
1. Go to Audience in the side menu
2. click Add a New Profile.
Create Consent lists and Topics to collect Profile's subscription preferences.
1. Click on Create a New Consent list.
2. A pop-up will show up for you to fill in.
3. Fill in the List name.
4. Add the Topics for your Consent list. Click Add New to add a new Topic.
5. Under Topic name, write the name of your Topic.
6. Repeat the previous two steps until you've added all your Topics.
7. Made a mistake? To edit a Topic, click on the edit icon on the right of the Topic.
To delete, click the X.
7. All done? Click Save Changes to save your list.