How to Install Sitecore in Single Server Systems
1. As an Administrator, open the Sitecore desktop.
2. Open the Sitecore start menu, hover over Development Tools and click Installation Wizard.
3. Click Upload package.
4. Click Choose File.
5. Locate and choose the APSIS One connector package. The original name of the file is Apsis One Connector-x.x.ZIP, the last digits vary depending on the version.
6. Click Next.
7. Tick the checkbox next to Overwrite existing files.
This will only overwrite the module installation package and no other files, and only if you have used a previous version of the Sitecore Connector Module before.
8. Click Upload, then Close.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Install.
As mentioned above, this installation will restart your Sitecore server. We suggest that you plan your installation beforehand.
Once the installation is complete, click Close.
Restarting the Sitecore client is optional, but recommended. This will not restart the Sitecore server again.