How to Enable Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM in APSIS One
1. To enable the MsD integration in APSIS One, find and open the Integrations Tab in the left Menu.
2. If you are working with several sections make sure you have selected the Section you want to connect MsD to in the top right corner.
3. Locate MsD and click Connect.
4. The settings will expand. Click Authorise.
This starts the OAauth2 flow for the Azure Active Directory. For a full list of all granted permissions, see below.
You will be taken to Microsoft Azure's login page.
5. Enter your login credentials and grant permissions to APSIS One to perform the necessary operations in your account. Afterwards, you will be redirected to APSIS One.
6. Select the organisation and CRM environment you would like to work with.
You will be taken back to Microsoft Azure. Here, the OAuth2 flow for Azure Global Discovery is initiated, and the user grants permissions in Azure.
7. Allow APSIS One to perform operations on your CRM environment. You will be taken back to APSIS One.
8. The installation process will continue in the background as you see the loading screen.
Here, remote configuration of the APSIS One Solution is performed, including transferring the API credentials to the solution for communicating with APSIS One.
9. Choose a default country code. This will be the code of the country where most of your contacts are located, and will only be used when a number is imported without a country code.
10. Click Connect. You have now enabled Microsoft Dynamics 365 in your APSIS One account!
After enabling Microsoft Dynamics 365, you'll have granted APSIS One the following permissions:
Maintain access to the data you have given it access to
Access the directory as you
View your email address
Sign you in
Access Common Data Service as you
Sign you in and read your profile
To read more about the Bearer token generated by the installation, head over to the APSIS One Developer Hub to read more.