Enable Magento in Your Account
Watch our video or follow the steps described below to get started!
How to Enable Magento in APSIS One
1. Head over to Account Settings in APSIS One.
2. Select a Section and open the Integrations tab.
If you have multiple stores, we recommend that you create a separate Section for each one of them, and follow the instructions described in Initial Connector Setup below.
3. Locate Magento and click Connect.
4. You will be asked to fill in two fields: Subscription Update Endpoint and Key.
Why do we need these details?
This will allow APSIS One to receive consent updates from Magento.
So, when your subscribers opt-in and out from either Magento or an APSIS One activity, the changes in consent will be reflected in the other.
5. Head over to Magento and navigate into Stores > Settings > Configuration > Profile Sync.
You'll see the credentials. Click to copy them and paste them in their corresponding field.
6. Done? Click Connect.
A Client ID and a Secret Key will be created.
Copy your Client ID and Secret Key and save them. You will need this information to proceed with setting up your Magento integration. Once you close this window, the Secret Key will no longer be available.