In this article
How to Preview an Email
1. While in the Email Editor, click Preview in the Bottom bar.
2. Toggle the Desktop, Mobile and Text version by using the buttons on the right. You can see how the Email will look in all three formats, so you can make sure it will be displayed correctly no matter the device.
3. Click on the Segments to see how it would appear to those Profiles that match the conditions in the Segments. This is only visible if you've included or excluded Segments from a Row, which is done in Row Settings.
How to Perform an Email Client Test
1. On the Bottom bar, click Email client test.
2. If you haven't used Litmus before, click Run new test. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
APSIS One grants every user in your account up to 4 free tests per month. A test includes 10 previews, for a total of 40 previews a month. If you need more tests, feel free to subscribe to one of Litmus' service plans. Read more about this feature...
3. To sign up for a Litmus account or sign in to an existing one, choose the option that describes your needs on the top right.
4. Let's test the email. You will see all the email clients available, with a preview of how your email would be displayed. Click on an email client to take a closer look.
5. Click the left and right arrows to go through all the available clients.
Would you like to compare two email clients? On the top right, click Comparison View.
To go back to a single client view, click Detail view.
Did you reach your monthly limit?
APSIS One grants every user in your account up to 4 free tests per month. A test includes 10 previews, for a total of 40 previews a month. If you need more tests, feel free to subscribe to one of Litmus' service plans.
Sign up, connect your Litmus account or review your Litmus plan to proceed.
How to Test an Email
Test your Email to make sure that its content is displayed correctly.
1. Click Test in the Bottom bar.
2. Select the Segments you want to base the test email on. This will only be displayed if you have included or excluded segments from a Row, which is done in Row Settings.
3. Enter an email address to send the test email.
4. When done, click Send Test.
About Test Emails
When testing an Email, the test email might be sorted by your email client as spam. Spam emails tend not to load images and all additional content in the preview, which is completely normal and done with your best interest in mind.
If this happens, please move the Email out of the spam folder in order to load all of the email's content.