The HTML Element allows you to use HTML code in your email to easily add content that you've created for your Email campaigns. This is especially useful for when you would like to have custom tables, price tables and even Read more about the best practices for HTML code for email.
This is an advanced feature that requires advanced coding skills for emails. The code for your HTML Element must be written and styled to match the rest of your email. For optimal results, get in touch with your development or design team to make sure that your HTML code works as intended. Need an expert hand? Get in touch with us!
In this article
For a run-down of the most common options in the Design Panel, click on one of the options below to head to a guide:
How to Populate a HTML Element
1. Click on the HTML Element you've added into the canvas.
2. Enter the HTML code you wish to add to your email.
Please note that links in the HTML code cannot be tracked. If you wish to add a link to you email and track it, read more about Google Analytics tracking here.
How to Preview an HTML Element
1. Make sure that you've added the HTML code to your HTML Element.
2. If you click away from your HTML Element, you will be able to see a preview.
3. If you'd like to preview your HTML Element in different devices, you can use the Preview option in the Email Editor. On the Bottom bar, click Preview.
Your entire email will be displayed.
4. Switch between different devices to see how it will be displayed.
The text version of your email will include the HTML Element as well. The styling will be extracted and only the text will remain. Read more about the text version of your email...
Test your email on different email clients with Litmus!